FULL OF CLOUDS

19 abr 2010

 

Free time...

Yesterday I was bored, nothing interesting on TV, social networks boring, nothing to do and I started painting, lately I don't use to paint at home because I do it in class and don't feel like at home, but yesterday was one of those moments when you get your inspiration.










After I went to the video store and rent a movie, The Duchess, I recommend it. has an awesome wardrobe which has an Oscar, and starring the great Keira Knightly. Please look at this dresses and costumes, aren't them incredible?












Comentarios:
ohh precioso dibujo!! me encanta(L)
y esos vestidos son extraordinarios... tienen que ser obras de arte! ^^
me encanta, enserio jajaja muchos besitos (k)
... espero que estes bien!
 
Madre mía, pero que bien dibujas!
Ya me gustaría a mí..
Un beso
 
Love your sketch, you draw very well, I love it.
Those dresses are also great.

xxx

www.artcrashblog.blogspot.com
 
¿¿Lo has dibujado tú?? Increible, eres genial!

Por si no lo sabías he presentado Shop and Roll al Premio Nacional al Mejor Blog de Moda, sé que es muy difícil ganarlo pero bueno...jejeje

Por si te apetece votarme...

http://shopandroll.blogspot.com/2010/04/premio-nacional-al-mejor-blog-de-moda.html

¡Gracias!
 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]





<< Inicio

Archivos

febrero 2009   marzo 2009   abril 2009   mayo 2009   junio 2009   julio 2009   agosto 2009   septiembre 2009   diciembre 2009   enero 2010   febrero 2010   marzo 2010   abril 2010   mayo 2010   junio 2010   julio 2010   agosto 2010   septiembre 2010   octubre 2010   noviembre 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Suscribirse a Entradas [Atom]